GLOBUS is a student-run online magazine, covering the central themes explored by the various degrees of the School for Cross-Faculty Studies: sustainability, culture, and media, to name just a few. We are always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals to join our team and be a part of GLOBUS’ mission.
We will be launching a variety of exciting new projects, with opportunities to be involved in everything from outreach work to journalism to web design. Even if you’ve never worked in such fields before, we’d love to have you on board – there’s a place for everyone in our team.
We are recruiting new members to join all of our teams:
1. Writers’ Team: A team of dedicated content-creators, seeking to create innovative, insightful commentary in any of our key content categories
2. Podcast & Other Media Team: Looking to expand the frontiers of our content, the Podcast & Other Media Team is dedicated to producing commentary in any and all forms of media that aren’t written articles
3. Marketing Team: A cornerstone of GLOBUS’ mission, the Marketing Team’s mission is to reach new audiences and raise GLOBUS’ profile in the community, to support the work of the other teams
4. Tech & Design Team: GLOBUS is, fundamentally, an online publication; as such, the Tech Team is dedicated to designing, creating and maintaining all of our online facilities, including the website
5. Outreach Team: Part of GLOBUS’ mission is to engage with the community, promoting knowledge of and engagement with all of our key themes; the Outreach Team’s mission is to spearhead initiatives to engage with the community offline, through events and engagement projects
If you’d rather get involved on an irregular, or even one-time bases, we’d also love to hear from you – if you have an interest in being a Freelance Journalist for GLOBUS, please let us know through the form below!
If you’d like to be involved, our application form is now open below!
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch – you can reach the Editor directly at email@example.com
We really look forward to working with you!
All the best
The GLOBUS Team