Our Sixty Second Sustainability programme offers our correspondents the chance to tackle key sustainability issues, producing informative, engaging, and entertaining articles in a style different to the GLOBUS’ traditional Discussion Stream.
At a glance summary:
- 600 – 700 words on a key sustainability issue (Designed to be shorter than our ‘normal’ publications)
- One dedicated publishing slot per week
- Informative or entertaining in focus
Below are examples of some previously published 60 Second Sustainability Articles
The best way to think about this new Stream is that its articles are designed to be things that:
- Take important sustainability concepts and terms that people may recognise but not fully understand, and present them in an informative, perhaps entertaining format
- People can read on the go – if you’re sat on the bus back to Leamington, would you rather read a 1300 word discursive item, or a 500-700 word pithy piece?